Roasted Mediterranean Mixed Vegetables With Feta
A delicious dish that's easily adaptable with whatever veggies you have on hand.
- 1 can artichoke quarters drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 10 green olives halved
- 10 black olives halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- 1 zucchini sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup cooked green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup feta broken into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley chopped
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a 13 by 9 inch roasting pan with parchment.
Place all ingredients except the basil and parsley into the pan, and mix thoroughly.
Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until vegetables are tender and cheese looks as melty as feta ever gets when baked.
Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil and parsley.
Serve with chicken, fish, or seafood.