Mix Things Up With This Greek Inspired Dish
Roasted Mediterranean Mixed Vegetables With Feta
A delicious dish that's easily adaptable with whatever veggies you have on hand.
- 1 can artichoke quarters drained
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 10 green olives halved
- 10 black olives halved
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon capers drained
- 1 zucchini sliced into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 cup cooked green beans trimmed and cut in half
- 1/2 cup feta broken into large chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh Italian parsley chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a 13 by 9 inch roasting pan with parchment.
- Place all ingredients except the basil and parsley into the pan, and mix thoroughly.
- Bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes until vegetables are tender and cheese looks as melty as feta ever gets when baked.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with basil and parsley.
- Serve with chicken, fish, or seafood.
2 thoughts on “Mix Things Up With This Greek Inspired Dish”
Made this tonight and my guests were so impressed!
Thanks for letting me know Deb – so glad they liked it!