They Can Be Healthier As Well As Tastier
Plump, juicy meatballs without all the fuss and greasiness that comes with frying them in a pan.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 3/4 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Saute the peppers and onions in oil in a small frying pan until softened. Remove from the heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Knead with your hands until thoroughly combined.
- Roll in to 1 1/2 inch balls, and place on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes until cooked through.