The Friday Night Cocktail Ritual
Serrano and Rosemary Gin Martini
This one will surely put a pucker in your aperativo – crazy good!
- 4 fl oz gin
- 2 fl oz lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 1/4 fl oz cardamon simple syrup
- 1 small sprig of Rosemary
- 1 small Serrano pepper
- 1 scoop of ice cubes
- Rosemary sprig and sliced Serrano for Garnish
- Muddle the rosemary and Serrano pepper together in the bottom of a shaker cup. Add the gin, lemon juice, cardamom symple syrup and ice to the cup, and shake it til your hands are about to freeze off.
- Strain into a martini glass, and garnish with a small sprig of rosemary and a couple thin slices of Serrano.