Sunshine In A Martini Glass
Spicy Orange Serrano Martini
Zesty, peppery, and oh so quenching, it’s everything a martini should be.
- 1 tsp orange peel
- 1 small Serrano pepper
- 1/8 tsp sugar
- ice cubes
- 2 fl oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 3.5 fl oz potato vodka
- 1 fl oz cardamom simple syrup
- 1 sprig of cilantro minced
- 1 orange wedge
- Muddle together orange peel, Serrano pepper, and sugar in a shaker glass.
- Add a scoop of ice, orange juice, vodka, and simple syrup.
- Shake ingredients until combined and cold.
- Strain into glasses and garnish with minced cilantro and an orange wedge.