Add A Little Zip To Your Next Dish
Spicy Yogurt Mayo Sauce
A zesty, creamy dressing with enough spunk to send any savory dish over the top.
- 1/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise I prefer Hellman’s or Best Foods
- juice of half a lime
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ingredients together in a small bowl. Cover and chill so the flavors can meld.
- Serve with Hearty Bean Burgers from this site, hamburgers, tacos, fajitas or any time your dish is screaming for a creamy, zingy topping.